Workplace Health and Safety Intern (Paid)
Based in the eastern suburbs, our client is the leading manufacturer, supplier, and retailer of aftermarket 4WD accessories. It prides itself in providing top-quality products, and being one of the few Australian success stories in the automotive industry!
This paid internship commences mid-November and finishes next February. The successful candidate will critically review the effectiveness, content, and delivery methods of safety training. The aim is to develop a health and safety training program that delivers comprehensive subject knowledge, competency, and engagement in day-to-day activities.
- Provide a gap analysis on the current program and best practice.
- Identify ways to will achieve demonstrable improvements in the safety training systems.
- Deliver completed training modules based on the concepts adopted.
- To be the successful intern in this role you will possess the following:
- A passion to see all workers embracing safety as a core part of their day to day activities.
- An ability to think critically and laterally to come up with new concepts.
- A comprehensive knowledge on how to deliver effective training.
- A good understanding of learning management systems.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and in group situations.
- Ability to complete work within a specified timeframe.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Second or third year undergraduate student in health science (OHS) or similar.
NB: Applications will be assessed as soon as they are received so don't miss out - apply today!