Website and Online Store Developer Intern (Paid)
This company is a family-owned and operated distillery located on the Mornington Peninsula! Their line of spirits and liqueurs are award-winning and continuously expanding!
The ideal candidate should be excited about creating the best-in-class front-end experiences, as they will be designing a brand new website and on-line store on the Shopify platform. This paid internship has a tentative start date in November and will conclude in December.
- Design/develop with our team a concept suitable for our brand
- Developing a high-performing Shopify & Shopify Plus website/on-line store
- Liaise with photographer/videographer and discuss/agree on content
- Add content to website/e-commerce
- Test website
- Go live and monitor performance
- Make adjustments to improve performance
To be the successful intern in this role you will possess the following:
- Understanding of how websites and e-commerce work
- Ability to work independently
- Pay close attention to quality of work, including minor details
- Ability to present / explain concepts and communicate with non-IT co-workers
- Care about best practices, standards, and performance
- Strong knowledge of the following:
- Shopify / Liquid
- Version Control
Student studying website design and development or digital media.
NB: Applications will be assessed as soon as they are received so don't miss out - apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.