Technical Service Engineer (Customer Service)
Based in the South Eastern suburbs, our client is a solar inverter manufacturing company with a mission to deliver energy independence for their customers. Our client aims to bring renewable energy within reach of every home, school, business and community.
Reporting to the General Manager, this role will be working seamlessly with the rest of the team to ensure the highest levels of productivity and customer satisfaction are maintained. This role covers a range of responsibilities from delivering excellent customer service to providing operational, technical and research support to the General Manager.
Below are some of the main responsibilities but are not limited to:
- Provide exceptional customer service and support to the team.
- Control warranty and service costs by managing claims, validation, reimbursement, parts inventory, reverse logistics, and labour costs.
- Provide technical and operational support to the General Manager and the operations team.
- Contribute to the development of IT solutions to enhance the delivery of warranty products and service agreements to their clients.
- Development of detailed warranty claim assessment process and test procedure, inclusive of test and inspection of returned inverter products.
- Develop relationships with installers, coordinators, suppliers, and service providers.
- Review technical data and specification sheets to keep abreast of product developments.
To be the successful candidate, you will need to possess the following:
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and when dealing with difficult customers
- Excellent team player
- Attitude of ‘going the extra mile’ to ensure the job is done effectively and in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent telephone manner
- An interest to develop skills and knowledge in the solar industry
- Good understanding of Engineering technical terms
- Fluent in Mandarin (highly desirable)
- Completion of a tertiary qualification in Electrical Engineering (or related)
NB: Applications will be assessed as soon as they are received so don't miss out - apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.