Expression of Interest - eExam Supervisor/Invigilators
Our client is ranked in the top 100 education institutions globally and are known for their dedication to making a real impact across research, educational endeavours (both locally and internationally) and the lives of our global community. With a strong commitment to fostering a culture of collaboration, our client drives knowledge generation in partnership with industry, government and the community to achieve more.
This role is responsible for the delivery of professional administrative services to support the effective operation of the University’s remote eAssessments and eExams. As the Remote eExam Supervisor, you will be the first point of contact for students whilst sitting their examinations online and as such, is expected to provide sound and timely advice and tier one technical support to ensure the smooth delivery of remote eExams.
- Provide and coordinate a range of administrative processes and systems including undertaking established remote eExam supervision tasks, responding to queries during and outside of examinations, and advising on policy and process
- Provide high levels of customer service to students sitting remote eExams in a calm and positive manner by conveying respect and empathy in accordance with best practice guidelines, policy, procedure and protocols
- Maintain service standards, including those applying to privacy, confidentiality and University procedures for remote eExam delivery
- Assist with input and maintenance of data, records and reports as related to remote eExams and incidents
- Provide advice and technical support to students and staff during a remote eExam sitting
- Provide feedback and suggestions about improvement of services and contribute to and participate in activities to ensure a positive workplace culture
- Maintain open and effective channels of communication with students, staff and other stakeholders
- Administration skills and experience and a demonstrated capacity to coordinate effective and integrous processes and systems
- Sound organisational skills, including the ability to manage time and meet deadlines
- Experience in front-line customer service with a demonstrated commitment to excellence in customer service
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team as well as independently under supervision
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and integrity
- Well-developed communication skills, including the ability to draft documentation and interact positively with colleagues and clients
- Demonstrated computer literacy, data entry and word-processing skills including experience using business software such as Microsoft Office and an aptitude to quickly adapt to new systems
- Must not be currently undertaking coursework units at any university
- Must be available for most dates between 16th November until 4th December. The duration of work will vary between 2 – 4 hours and will be scheduled between 8.30am – 9pm (3 shifts)
- You do not need to possess a current Working with Children Check at time of application but will need to be willing to obtain an EMPLOYEE Working with Children Check at your own cost if you are successfully selected
- To be eligible for the role, you must not be currently undertaking coursework units at any university
Completion of a Bachelor’s degree or Master's in any discipline
NB: Applications will be assessed as soon as they are received so don't miss out - apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.