Placement Coordinator (Contract role)
Our client provides a range of best practice training programs, workplace learning and vocational placement experiences. They specialise in assisting students and graduates to develop the necessary graduate employability skills and knowledge to maximise their opportunities to succeed in the global workplace.
Through their extensive network of industry partners and engagement with the broader university, our client is able to foster and support graduates to successfully transition from formal education into a professional career.
Reporting to the Placement Team Leader, this role will see you responsible for matching and placing interns into to appropriate host companies and ensuring all appropriate administrative and compliance requirements as a part of the internship are met.
- Reviewing applications from candidates assessing suitability for placement
- Matching assessed candidate with host organisations based on knowledge of host and student’s skillset
- Coordinate end-to-end placement process for each internship
- Ensure databases are updated to reflect all contact points
- Respond to external queries via email and phone
- Complete documentation for each internship and responsible for monitoring placements
To be successful in this role you will have a high degree of computer literacy, display a commitment to providing outstanding client service and possess excellent attention to detail. In addition you will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Communicate effectively with all levels and display strong interpersonal skills
- Work as a part of a collaborative and cohesive team
- Organise your time and display good time management skills
- Use Customer Relationships Management (CRM) systems (Desirable)
Tertiary qualification with some administration experience
NB: Applications will be assessed as soon as they are received so don't miss out - apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.