Occupational Therapist (Junior, Mid-Level and Senior)
Our client is a therapy services provider delivering quality and safe disability support services tailored to the needs. They are looking for multiple Occupational Therapists to join their team who is passionate about social and biological science, language and human anatomy.
Our client is seeking AHPRA registered Junior, Mid-Level and Senior Occupational Therapists. You will be working with people with disabilities and assisting them to be more independent. These roles are permanent full-time and will be based at a clinic in Campbellfield.
- Conducting physical and psychological assessments of clients and developing or following a treatment plan
- Assessing home and work environments of clients and deciding what adjustments are needed
- Advising on adaptive equipment to help clients with daily activities
- Developing physical rehabilitation programs to help clients gain skills for independence
- Educating caregivers and family members of clients on patient care
- Evaluating results and progress of occupational therapy on clients
- Maintaining professional knowledge and technical progress in order to provide clients with the best treatment program available
- Complying with federal, state, and local certification requirements
- Evaluating patient condition regarding physical and basic mental health and preparing reports
- Confident in performing duties and ability to work independently
- Caring, adaptable and able to use available resources to find solutions
- Compliant with state healthcare regulatory requirements
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of treatment practices and therapy programs
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to take care of clients with different personalities and disabilities
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks
- Ability to assess patient condition and work with treatment plans
- A bachelor or master’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- Certificate of registration by AHPRA
NB: Applications will be assessed as soon as they are received so don't miss out - apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.