Marketing Officer (Part-time/Contract)
Based in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, our client is a solar and storage specialist that aims to help customers reduce their energy bills and allowing them to control their electricity by providing reliable technology with end to end support.
This is an exciting opportunity for graduates and/or current students who are looking to gain experience in the Marketing space. This is a temporary part-time role with a potential to extend.
The successful candidate will be managing the marketing documentation, social media as well as contributing innovative and creative ideas. You will have the opportunity to learn and build your knowledge in the Marketing field.
Below are some of the key responsibilities but are not limited to:
- Managing marketing campaigns
- Digital Marketing
- Conducting marketing research and analysing data
- Social media and websites management
- Creating social media content
- Brand management/ PR admin and media outreach
- Generating, qualifying and identifying sales opportunities
- Maintaining relationships with clients/suppliers
- Providing administration support when required
To be the successful candidate, you will need to possess the following:
- Creative and innovative
- Good multitasking skills and attention to detail skills
- Computer literacy and excellent presentation skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Research and analytical skills
- Ability to manage time efficiently and always take initiative
- Completion of a tertiary qualification in Marketing or currently working towards it
NB: Applications will be assessed as soon as they are received so don't miss out - apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.