Based in Mulgrave, our client is Australia’s largest cycling company. It specializes in bike and bike accessories. If we name-drop some of their subsidiaries you are guaranteed to have heard of them or owned one of their products!
As the Marketing Coordinator you will report to the Marketing Manager and will work closely with the marketing team. Under the direction of the Marketing Manager your core responsibility will be to ensure the successful execution of the various brands’ marketing strategies.
You will work closely with the sales and product teams to ensure that trade marketing strategies are aligned with sales objectives and revenue targets. In conjunction with Marketing Manager you will coordinate campaign creation, media spend allocation, dealer liaison, budget management, agency management, and collateral production.
You will understand online marketing, which will enable you to maintain the marketing and promotional content of the company’s websites and social media channels. You will work to maintain brand consistency and communication across all channels.
- Develop an activation plan as part of annual planning process, prioritising activation appropriately in line with business objectives
- Implement retail activation and CRM plan as part of annual marketing strategy and marketing plan
- Manage campaign budget to ensure it is met at all times
- Key liaison between Sales and external agencies to ensure timely delivery of activity and effective implementation throughout the field
- Management of media bookings for Australia and back up for NZ when needed
- Management of advertising and promotions investment to budget
- Coordinate merchandising programs including planograms, retail store fit outs, and in-store point of purchase
- Key leadership role in managing social media channels, and front-end industry leading engagement on the consumer websites
- Key contact for sponsored events
- Coordinate all stages of events, from planning through to execution and reporting for the company
- Assist with event planning with pre-activation, on the day, and post event
- Assist with maintaining websites and content
- A proficiency with online and social media tools
- An innovative and creative approach
- A passion for brand, product and the customer
- A 'can do' approach
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing backed up by relevant industry experience
NB: Applications will be assessed as soon as they are received so don't miss out - apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.