Market Research Graduate (Project Manager)
Based in the inner suburbs of Melbourne, our client is a new start-up in the market research industry and a tech-based business that simply and cleverly finds people to participate in face to face market research projects. At the heart of their business sits the core values mainly focusing on being honest, enthusiastic, creative and being able to contribute new ideas in order to achieve efficient, seamless and intelligent outcomes.
As a Market Research Graduate (Project Manager), the core focus is managing the recruitment system to ensure that client projects are delivered to an exceptional standard at every touch point. At a day to day level you will not only be doing data analysis and managing client projects, but you will also be active across social media platforms. This role also involves the management and ongoing evolution of the company’s business system – you will be developing campaigns and undertaking a range of tasks that will contribute to the long term success of the business. Most importantly, you will be developing strong relationships with the client base and ensuring that their needs are being met. This varied role touches all aspects of business operation, working with the Founders, the development team and the member engagement team to help drive growth.
- Managing the end-to-end delivery of recruitment for client projects. This spans from taking brief, building the project, managing data and ensuring turn out, plus post-project duties.
- Working with the Member Engagement Manager to encourage engagement and retention, including managing data linked to panel engagement and identifying opportunities to improve performance
- Communications to various stakeholder groups
- Managing and delegating to casual staff as required
- Engagement in the tech development elements of the business, from launch of new products and releases through to ongoing evolution
- Working with the development team and others to continuously evolve and develop the offer, improving systems and delivery and ultimately improving outcomes for clients.
To be the successful candidate, you will possess the following:
- An understanding of marketing and market research, with an understanding of the critical stages in qualitative recruitment, and capacity to manage and manipulate respondent data
- An understanding of and preferably experience in digital marketing and communications
- An interest or understanding on how to use technical systems
- Strong client service and sales skills – there is an element of business development (minor focus)
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills to ensure timelines are met
- Excellent client management skills and professionalism
- Self-driven and motivated. Comfortable and confident working autonomously
- Energetic and enthusiastic – brings a high level of energy and passion to the role
- Highly empathetic and understanding of the needs of clients and other stakeholders, with a particular strength in understanding the criticality of different requests
- Open to new ideas, and proactive and relentless in finding opportunities for improvement.
- Proficient computer skills, with experience in working with systems and other common computer programs like Excel.
Completion of a tertiary qualification in Marketing (or related)
NB: Applications will be assessed as soon as they are received so don't miss out - apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.