Junior Web Developer (3 month Contract)
Located in the inner suburbs of Melbourne, our global retail industry client is looking for a web development champion to join their team on a short-term, 3-month assignment to help deliver a specific mobile application project. As experts in their field and with a strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service, this project is vital in helping stores deliver on this promise.
As a Junior Web Developer you will work within a team of well-respected Application Architects and assist in delivering a mobile application to support their retail stores. This application will include a range of modules from online ordering to customer information and will be developing and extending full stack AngularJS with.NET /NodeJS backend frameworks.
Due to the short-term nature of this role, our client is looking for someone who can really hit the ground running from day one and who has exposure to a range of technical knowledge either from university, own interest projects or practical work experience.
Further key responsibilities are listed below:
- Working closely with the application architects to ensure compliance with global architect standards
- Writing code (HTML, CSS, JS and associated)
- Solving any bugs and problems and foreseeing potential issues before they arise
- Assisting with architecting solutions for internal projects
You will be a self-motivated individual with ability to work supervised, and apply the skills listed below to help our client to achieve organisation goals and objectives.
- Strong programming background with exposure to C#/ Java
- Strong AngularJS experience
- Strong Automated Testing experience –Selenium, Protractor, Jasmine (desirable)
- Ability to juggle large projects with day to day client requirement
Tertiary qualified in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or other related discipline.
NB: Applications will be assessed as soon as they are received so don't miss out - apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.