Junior Solar Engineer
The company is a leading distributor of premium solar panels, inverters, and battery systems. Their goal is to find the best way to store solar energy and give customers greater control over their energy supply and consumption. Additionally, this company prioritizes building long term relationships with customers and providing superior technical support. If sustainability, quality, and great customer service are important to you, this is an excellent opportunity to contribute to a company with similar values, and work in a very fast-growing market!
This role is ideal for someone who is an excellent problem-solver, whether it’s diagnosing inverter and battery issues, or providing after-sales technical support to customer inquiries. In this role, you will be involved in monitoring installed systems integrated with inverters / batteries, analyzing faults, and recognizing trends. Furthermore, this will be an excellent opportunity to work with experts in the industry, and learn from consumers and manufacturers.
- Provide full breadth of after-sales support
- Monitor installed systems integrated with inverters / batteries
- Diagnose technical issues
To be the successful candidate for this role you will possess the following:
- Recently qualified Electrical Engineer, or an experienced and mature A-Grade electrician with solar, inverter technology, and associated communication interface experience
- Good understanding of communication equipment including modem and Smart Meter configuration
- Knowledgeable about Australian residential electricity standards and solar installation issues
- Ability to be a key member of a small team
- High levels of ability to handle pressure and multiple priorities
- Interest in identifying trends, analysing problems, and thinking “out of the box”
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service attitude is imperative for this role
NB: Applications will be assessed as soon as they are received so don't miss out - apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.