Junior Business Analytics Developer
Located in the Western suburbs of Melbourne, our client is a boutique software and consulting firm specialising in design and development. Our client is a friendly and supportive team who is committed to providing simplistic design, great user experience and friendly services. By highlighting the sustainment of bespoke software and integration solutions, our client provides real-world business benefit with a diverse range of customers in the public.
Working closely with a dedicated team responsible for the development and management of a reporting system, this junior role is a great opportunity for an IT graduate wanting to gain practical skills and experience in the industry. This role sees an Australian Citizen who is available to commence in early to mid-April as a Permanent Full-time.
- Identify and document business requirements from end-users and SME's
- Design, build, test and document data models, ETL jobs, reports, dashboards and transactional microservices
- Packaging artefacts and assisting in deployments to other environments
- Preparing end-user and technical documentation and guides
The successful candidate will possess the following skills/experience/qualities:
- Enthusiastic and motivated individual
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient to write and execute basic SQL
- MUST be Australian Citizen and able to pass a national police check and meet the requirements to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance (AGSVA).
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology/Business and other related fields
NB: Applications will be assessed as soon as they are received so don't miss out - apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.