Intelligent Automation Consultant (Automation Developer)
Based in the inner suburb of Melbourne, our client is one of the most highly regarded Intelligent Automation specialist firms within the technology sector. They aim to aid organisations to prepare and adapt their operations for the new digital age through their revolutionary technology and expert assistance.
As the newest member of the Intelligent Automation team, you will work closely with clients to scope, design, develop and deploy automation solutions with the support of your industry-leading team. You will have the opportunity to work in a fun, open and non-hierarchical work environment. The successful candidate will have the natural ability to influence and collaborate with key stakeholders to support and drive operational efficiencies using the latest technologies. Our client also offers extensive Robotic Process Automation (RPA) training and accreditation, providing you with valuable learning development opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys being in a role where no two days are the same!
- Analysing and documenting client processes
- Implementing robotic process automation solutions
- Facilitating training workshops on operations management and process automation
- Working side-by-side with clients to implement operations improvement programs
- Identifying, tracking and monitoring project deliverables to ensure successful project completion
- Providing on-going support and expertise to clients
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to build effective relationships
- Passionate about improving business performance through the application of cutting-edge technologies
- Time management and attention to detail skills
- An attentive problem-solver
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (fluency in English is mandatory and a second language is beneficial)
- Strong ability to think on your feet and embrace new challenges as they arrive
- Passionate about being a part of and contributing to the growth and success of a leading global business improvement consultancy
- Experience in software development and preferably knowledge of the .NET Framework
- Experience and/or certification with Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere are a plus
- Coding background and/or knowledge of databases is highly preferred
- At least a year of work experience in consulting (highly desirable)
Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Software Engineering, Mechatronics), Information Technology (Computer Science, Software Development) or other relevant discipline
Applications will be assessed as soon as they are received so do not miss out - apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.