INTEL finance opportunities (Malaysia)
As the world's largest manufacturer of computer chips, Intel has been changing the world with their passion and commitment about reinventing the company. For 45 years, its employees were offered with an unrivalled career and life experience. By aiming to assist in young professionals’ growth, our client provides a world-class opportunity for Malaysian graduates to secure a job back in their home country. Known to be involved in every aspect of the business, the successful candidate will be able to attain his/her passion without any hindrances!
The client is offering three job opportunities:
(1) Finance Intern
(2) Business Analyst – Finance
(3) Business Analyst - Accountant
The key responsibilities for each role are as follows:
· Work with existing team on daily tasks, and maintain accurate financials for Intel.
· Work on projects and financial analytics to assist and/or drive key business decisions with various business groups
Business Analyst – Finance
· Develop financial budgets, evaluate cost affordability & return on investment decisions.
· Partner with operations to run cost reduction and resource optimization initiatives.
· Provide financial advice and recommendation that influence business decisions at various levels of the organisation
Business Analyst – Accountant
· Prepares monthly accounting close (includes preparing and posting journal entries, analysing financial statements and variance analysis), balance sheet reconciliations and ensure timely payments
· Ensure full compliance with local accounting standards and US GAAP for US reporting purposes. Support both internal & external audit queries
· Involve in continuous process improvement and partner across various function groups, such as Tax, Treasury, Global Accounting and Operations Finance
· You are a Malaysian citizen
· You are a highly driven individual with a strong work ethic and have the ability to perform in a high-pressure environment.
· You are a quantitative-based person – you love dealing with large volumes of data and identifying trends and efficiencies.
· You have the passion for Technology industries and making the world a better space.
· The successful candidate will be organised and known for finishing tasks in a timely manner.
· Additionally, the candidate has a proven track record of customer service delivery and ideally possess knowledge in the Technology industry.
· Tertiary level qualification in finance, accounting or an associated discipline
· Proficient in Excel to manipulate data
· Exposure to statistical methods and forecasting models within the technology space, advantageous.
NB: Applications will be assessed as soon as they are received so don't miss out - apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.