ICT Sales Officer
Our client is known as one of the fastest growing IT Services companies. They have grown to become o global service provider of IT services, Professional Services, Outsourcing, Insourcing, RPO, infrastructure management services, Application Software development, IT Consulting and many more!
In this exciting opportunity, the successful candidate will be building rapport and working closely with clients. You will also be involved in a wide range of services from IT Staffing to managing medium sized ICT/Software projects for various clients.
This role is on a casual basis for 3 months with a view for potential extension.
Below include the main responsibilities but are not limited to:
- Building and maintaining good relationships with clients and hiring managers that align with Information Technology
- Generating leads from new businesses (client staffing contracts)
- Continue to develop and implement a structured and effective sales process
- Making calls to attract top talent and build the company’s network
As the successful candidate, you will possess the following:
- Currently based in Sydney
- Strong passion to achieve excellence in client interaction
- Highly self-motivated
- Confident and no-fear attitude towards making calls
- Strong ability to build meaningful relationships and bring value to potential clients
- Proven negotiation skills with the ability to persuade and influence decision-makers
- Excellent communication skills
- Natural people person
Tertiary qualification in Information Technology or related OR have a strong interest in Technology
NB: Applications will be assessed as soon as they are received so don't miss out - apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.