HR Support Graduate
Our client is a government organization based in the CBD, conveniently accessible by public transportation.
This role will provide you with opportunities to get a feel of several areas of HR, as you provide confidential and high-quality administrative support to the Chief Transformation Officer (CTO) and the Executive Director of People and Culture. You will also have the opportunity to liaise with key internal and external stakeholders in the administration of courts.
This is a 6-month full-time contract role with a possible extension.
- Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide a range of executive support to the CTO and Executive Director of People and Culture
- Be the initial point of contact for inquiries
- Plan and coordinate meetings and manage calendars
- Monitor and prepare confidential documents
- Manage business administrative functions (e.g. raising purchase orders and processing invoices)
To be the successful candidate, you will possess the following:
- Interest in HR
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Seeking future development and growth
- Exceptional planning and organizing skills
- A relevant qualification or equivalent experience in an office environment
- A background in HR is strongly preferred