HR Graduate (Full time, 12 month Contract)
Based in the CBD with everything you need on your doorstep, our client is a leading and well established super fund who is committed to sustainable investments to maximise client returns. Our client takes their role seriously. After all, when you are responsible for billions of dollars’ worth of retirement funds, you have people’s lives in your hands. Our client strives for the best outcomes so that customers can rest and relax in to retirement knowing they have a superfund that really cares about sustainable outcomes.
Now, this isn’t any old super fund. When we tell you their name and you head to their website, you won’t see a grey, stuffy webpage in sight! This organisation really knows how to make Superannuation fun, exciting and a place to build a solid foundation for your career. As an organisation, they live and breathe their values so you know from outset that you are a respected and valued member. So, if you're looking to be a part of an organisation that is committed to your learning and development while making an impact of the lives of many, look no further and APPLY NOW!
This is an outstanding opportunity for a recent graduate to kick start their career in a well-respected superannuation fund and get a real feel for working in a corporate environment. As the newest member of the Human Resources team, you will be working closely with the HR Consultant and the Head of HR. Operating in a fundamental area of the business, you will have interaction with a broad range of employees on an even broader range of topics.
As a graduate, you will be developed and shown the ropes by your team who are passionate about providing graduates with a platform to launch their careers. From assisting with Learning & Development to Recruitment, you will gain a solid foundation in HR providing you with a springboard for your future career.
HR roles like this don’t come along often so don’t wait, APPLY NOW.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the HR consultant with production of reports
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- IntraWebsite management and updates
- Learning and developments systems administration
- HR administration – offer letters, reporting, analytics
To be successful in this role you will possess the following skills/ experience/ qualities:
- Ability to communicate effectively and with professionalism to a range of stakeholders
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- A high attention to detail and process driven
- A team player with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with staff and external service providers
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Bachelor/ Master degree majoring in Human Resources
NB: Applications will be assessed as soon as they are received so don't miss out - apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.