Graduate Web Application Developer
Based in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, our client is an industry leader in the capture, validation and reporting of data. They help businesses solve the problem of high costs associated with repairs and maintenance by ensuring complete visibility over the entire process.
As a recent graduate or an individual with up to 2 years of experience in front-end Web Application Development, you will have the opportunity to create and deliver well designed, testable and resilient web applications. Working alongside the General Manager and an astute team of developers you will enjoy working as part of a cross-functional, agile team.
- Create humanised design capable of fulfilling specific style requirements
- Ability to create front end components and building back-end services
- Support the team and effectively report to the General Manager
- Intermediate skills with front end and back end web application development skills
- Experience or knowledge of modern open-source component-based framework Vue.js
- Strong team-work ethic
- Willingness to learn and quickly solve or prevent problems that arise
- Ability to take initiative to establish priorities and meet deadlines
To be considered for this role you must have a degree in an associated field (e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering).
Please note: Applications will be reviewed in the order in which they are received with shortlisted candidates being put forward prior to the closing date. So don't delay - apply today!