Graduate Sales Representative (Chemistry/ Science/ Chemical Engineering)
Located in Melbourne’s South Eastern suburbs, our client is a global market leader in chemical distribution. Operating in 74 countries around the world, our client supplies to industries including food, pharmaceuticals, personal care and coatings and prides themselves on their commitment to value-adding partnerships while providing the highest level products and solutions.
As a Graduate within the sales team you will be a part of a team of sales professionals who are committed to helping you develop and grow in the field as well as providing training and guidance to ensure your personal career success. Working in the outbound sales team, your purpose is to support, maintain and grow our client’s sales revenue from existing and potential customer base while providing superior customer service.
- Build awareness of our client’s product range and participate in initiatives to further develop product knowledge
- Daily communication with customers via phone and email and assisting them with selecting the right products for their needs
- Proactively manage and grow customer bases through genuine partnerships and providing outstanding service delivery
- Prepare quotations and coordinate and place purchase orders with suppliers
- Updates recorded in CRM
This is a 12 month, fixed-term contract and is the perfect opportunity for a fresh graduate from a Chemistry/ Science/ Chemical Engineering background who wants to get a foot in the door of the Chemical industry while utilising their outstanding communication skills and commitment to superior customer service.
In addition, your skills and experiences with align with the below:
- Qualification: Tertiary qualification (Bachelor/ Masters) in Chemical Engineering/ Chemistry or Science or experience in technical sales environment
- Experience: Previous sales/ customer service experience in any industry
- Problem solving: Demonstrated ability to proactively problem solves and follow through on allocated tasks to successful completion
- Communication: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to build relationships via phone and email
- Self-starter and team player: Enthusiastic, self-motivator and an active team player
NB: Applications will be assessed as soon as they are received so don't miss out - apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.