Graduate | Member Experience Centre
Based in the CBD with everything you need on your doorstep, our client is a leading and well established super fund who is committed to sustainable investments to maximise client returns. Our client takes their role seriously. After all, when you are responsible for billions of dollars’ worth of retirement funds, you have people’s lives in your hands. Our client strives for the best outcomes so that customers can rest and relax in to retirement knowing they have a superfund that really cares about sustainable outcomes.
Now, this isn’t any old super fund. When we tell you their name and you head to their website, you won’t see a grey, stuffy webpage in sight! So, be a part of an organisation that is committed to your learning and development while making an impact of the lives of many.
As the newest member of the Member Experience Centre your career opportunities at endless as this team is proven to be the gateway to a range of other divisions within the organisation. In this member facing role you will be trained in our client’s range of products so you are able to provide the best solutions to your members. Where KPIs have a strong focus on providing quality, this team prides itself on outstanding service and creating a truly engaged team of member experience advisors.
- Provide outstanding client service to Fund members/employers, answering questions and providing consistent advice in accordance with company policy.
- Arrange and conduct interviews for members and their partners to provide general superannuation advice
- Participate in outbound calling and targeted member marketing campaigns including welcoming new members to the fund and identifying opportunities for members to make the most of their superannuation entitlements
- Maintain a clear and up-to-date understanding of our client’s products, performance and investment results.
- Assist with any other projects and initiatives as required
To be successful in this role you will be a natural people-person who enjoys providing outstanding client service. You must also possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and be able to clearly and concisely articulate our client’s value proposition and provide sound advice. Additional skills outlined below:
- Strong numeracy, analytical and problem solving skills
- Energetic self-starter who applies their individual initiative and "thinks outside the box"
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- The ability to adapt to a range of situations and take on different tasks as required
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work both cross-functionally and autonomously
- A collegiate approach with characteristics suitable working inclusively in a small team.
Graduate qualification in commerce, finance or accounting
NB: Applications will be assessed as soon as they are received so don't miss out - apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.