Graduate IT Specialist (Business Analyst)
Based in the eastern suburbs, our client is accountable for delivering emergency services through its paid and volunteer workforce. Since the 1850s, their mission has been keeping Victorians safe and protecting lives and property.
The primary focus is to design innovative digital solutions and services to meet user requirements and enhance the user experience. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with the ambition to become a Business Analyst.
This is a 6-month fixed term role with a possible extension.
- Participate in design of innovative mobile first products to improve user satisfaction in their interaction with the organisation’s business systems
- Participate in usability, functional and non-functional unit, integration and User acceptance testing
- Analyse and present user research and data insights to improve products
- Participate in the design, development, testing, deployment, support, and ongoing maintenance of digital products
- Participate and contribute to various projects as a project resource
- Work closely with project teams, the Applications Support Team Leader and the IT Operations Team in the on-going enhancement and support of the applications suite.
- Act as functional subject matter expert for business applications and the associated business processes.
- Experience in designing, developing, testing, and supporting solutions for digital products
- Up-to-date knowledge of user interface and UX trends, techniques, technologies, and frameworks
- Understanding of Relational Database Management systems
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and coordination skills to work with multiple teams (internal/external/vendor) to address complex problems and critical issues.
- Strong communication skills to engage with stakeholders, application owners, end users, technical teams, partner agencies and vendor resources.
- Experience working in a matrix structure to assist delivery of multiple complex activities, with competing priorities and timeframes.
Relevant tertiary qualification in IT or Business Systems with some practical experience
NB: Applications will be assessed as soon as they are received so don't miss out - apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.