Graduate Graphic Designer (Expressions of Interest)
Monash Talent is currently taking expressions of interest from recent Communication Design graduates who are looking to kick start their career as a Graduate Graphic Designer.
- Digitally savvy and understand the importance of a great user experience
- A strong focus on digital, but can easily switch up and work on print projects as well
- Understands that design is an important form of communication (not just making things look pretty)
- Collaborative and accountable
- Does not take feedback personally and welcomes other people’s opinions
- Thrive in a fast paced, team based environment and does not mind getting their hands dirty
- Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, After-effects, Acrobat
- EDMs/digital marketing pieces across all devices
- End to end print collateral
- Video editing, Wordpress, Mailchimp (not required but preferred)
- Completion of a tertiary qualification in Communication Design (or related)
If this sounds like you, please submit your expression of interest now!
NB: Applications will be assessed as soon as they are received so don't miss out - apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.