Based in regional Victoria, our client provides turnkey design and project delivery to food & beverage clients in the industrial water and wastewater treatment sector. This Australian family owned business has a particular focus on alternative water supply treatment and wastewater reuse.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be part of a growing team providing solutions to regional industry for water treatment, wastewater and water reuse.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with professional engineers and to be involved in a broad variety of responsibilities which will enable you to build a long and successful career in the Engineering industry.
This is a permanent full-time role and relocation assistance will be provided.
- Collaborate with the fabrication team in assembling / constructing plants
- Participate in onsite commissioning
- Assist in preparation of technical documentation to support procurement and liaison with suppliers and key stakeholders
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain good relationships with clients
- Provide supervision of construction, installation and commissioning activities in both factory and onsite environments
- Provide technical support and advice to the sales, service and support team as required
- Provide post sale technical support to customers as required
To be the successful candidate, you will possess the following:
- Have an interest in water and wastewater treatment method, technologies and engineering
- Have some knowledge in preparation and reading of technical documentation – PFD, P&ID, GA drawing, MDR’s, FAT and SAT documents, Commissioning Plans, Operation & Maintenance Manuals
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Energetic and a can-do approach
- Self-reliant and self-starter
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a small team
- Willing and available to work away from home in Victoria and interstate
- Own a car (desirable) and a valid Australian driver’s licence (required)
Completion of a tertiary qualification in Environmental/ Chemical/ Mechanical Engineering
NB: Applications will be assessed as soon as they are received so don't miss out - apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.