Based in the Melbourne CBD, our client’s vision is to inspire and enable positive change in the management of environmental related resources. They have great team of leading economic, public policy and strategic advisors that provide advice on natural resource management policy, infrastructure and natural hazards.
This role will work directly with leaders in economics, public policy and strategy. You will have the opportunity to work on complex and engaging problems in a fast-paced professional environment. Our client provides guidance and support during the early stages of your career that include a a supportive team, project management, stakeholder engagement etc.
- Working with data on a broad range of problems related to environment
- Contributing to the future of environmental policy across Australia and internationally
- Developing and working with a range of bespoke economic models across Excel, Python and R
- Working as part of small teams on a diverse range of projects.
- Preparing reports and articulating findings and recommendations in line with the needs of our clients
- Keen interest in the environment related sectors
- Excellent attention to detail and a commitment to self-improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Good data and quantitative skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
Final year or have recently completed, an economics or related degree with strong academic results.
NB: Applications will be assessed as soon as they are received so don't miss out - apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.