Graduate Client Services Officer
Located in the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne, our client is an expert and market leader in the financial solutions industry. As a highly passionate and dynamic team of professionals, our client helps individuals, families and small business to achieve their financial goals, offering the highest level of customer care and a one-stop shop for all their customer’s needs.
As a Graduate Client Services Officer, you will gain exposure to the operational side of running a small business with the opportunity to further develop your skills in office administration as well as supporting on a number of other key projects within the organisation.
· First point of contact for all client enquires.
· Preparing weekly management reports
· Performing day to day office duties and providing general office administration
· Making a key contribution to operational projects
· Managing public social media
· Assisting the client services team and developing client services positions
To be successful in this role you will be an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who places the utmost importance on outstanding service to your stakeholders (both internal and external). As a natural people-person, you will possess excellent communication skills and enjoy working with others. In addition you will be able to demonstrate:
· An ability to multi-task with excellent time management skills
· An ability to use your initiative and to look for better ways of doing things
· Outstanding organisational skills, juggle and prioritise several tasks any one time.
· Flexibility and adaptability in a quickly changing environment
Tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline (Business /Commerce /Finance applicants strongly encouraged to apply)
NB: Applications will be assessed as soon as they are received so don't miss out - apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.