Graduate Civil / Environmental Engineer
Based in regional Victoria, our client provides turnkey design and project delivery to food & beverage clients in the industrial water and wastewater treatment sector. They are a family business with a particular focus on alternative water supply treatment and wastewater reuse.
Reporting to the Project Manager, this brand new role will be part of a growing team providing solutions to regional industry for water treatment, wastewater and water reuse. You will be an experienced can-do problem solver who is willing to work autonomously and as part of a team.
This is a permanent full-time role and relocation assistance will be provided.
- Interpret technical documents such as geotechnical studies, environmental impact statements, hydraulic studies, pipeline designs and more
- Prepare engineering calculations for civil structures
- Collaborate with the team in assembling/constructing plants
- Participate in onsite works including site engineering role
- Assist in preparation of technical documentation to support procurement and liaison with suppliers and key stakeholders
- Provide supervision of constructions, installation and commissioning activities in both factory and onsite environments
- Provide technical support and advice to the sales, service and support team as required
- Provide post sale technical support to customers as required
- Strong interest in water and wastewater treatment method, technologies and engineering
- Some knowledge in preparation and reading of technical documentation – layout drawings, survey drawings, civil construction drawings (lagoons, engineered structures, pipelines, technical drawings including PFD, P&ID’s, Commissioning Plans, Operation & Maintenance Manuals)
- Excellent communication skills
- Energetic with a can-do attitude
- Self-reliant and self-starter
- Prepared for a mix of office and onsite requirements
- Willing and available to work away from home in Victoria and interstate
- Own a car (desirable) and a valid Australian driver’s licence (required)
Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
NB: Applications will be assessed as soon as they are received so don't miss out - apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.