Graduate - Audit
Based in the inner suburbs of Melbourne, our client is a part of an award-winning network of independently-owned accounting firms in Australia dedicated to excellence in client service whilst providing opportunities for staff to learn, grow and achieve within a vibrant, positive culture. With six locations across Australia and over 65 staff in the Melbourne office, this team of professionals provide a full range of services including accountancy, audit and business advisory to name a few. As a passionate team, they are driven by their commitment to deliver growth and generating great outcomes for their diverse client base.
As the successful candidate, you will have the opportunity to be part of our Audit team, working under supervision and provided guidance from experienced team members. You will assist the team with proving timely and effective Audit services to client, and should demonstrate a commitment to building positive client relationships. This role will provide an opportunity to develop personal and professional improvements and will enable you to progress in an accounting career.
- Demonstrate an understanding of audit and accounting standards to implement in work
- Assist in planning and preparing audit approach through consultation with client and manager
- Support the planning and execution of Audit Strategy and Audit engagements as directed
- Continually complete audit work as scheduled, discussing audit issues that arise with manager and client
- Participate in internal projects as they arise and proactively engage in team meetings
- Present a professional manner with client interactions
- Accurately record client meeting notes as required
- Must hold a Victorian Drivers Licence, access to a car and be willing to travel to multiple site locations across Melbourne
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills
- Exceptional communication skills in both written and verbal
- Retaining a high level of attention to detail
- Continually maintain resilience and enthusiasm when handling challenging tasks
- Willingness to support team members
- Ability to take initiative to learn new skills and knowledge
- Capable to take on and respond to constructive feedback for improvement
To be considered for this role you must have a part or full completion in a finance, commerce or accounting degree.
Please note: Applications will be reviewed in the order in which they are received with shortlisted candidates being put forward prior to the closing date. So, don't delay - apply today!