Graduate Accounts Assistant
Located in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, our client is one of the biggest suppliers of off-road vehicle tyres. Working across a range of markets such as mining, agriculture and construction, they are known for their sophisticated national distribution network as well as their commitment to learning and development.
As the newest member of the Accounts and Finance team you will report to the Commercial Manager and be responsible for all areas of Accounts Payable. In addition your key responsibilities have been outlines below;
- Purchase order management and accounts payable
- Provide support to the team in preparation for BAS and End of Month financial reporting
- Assist with cashflow forecasting and any other reporting as required
- Conduct daily bank reconciliations
- Provide customer support to phone enquiries
- Manage the customer and supplier database.
This an exciting role and an opportunity to really build a successful career in the accounting space. To be the successful candidate for the role you will have demonstrated experience in all/most of the key responsibilities as listed above.
In addition, your skills and experiences with align with the below:
- Tertiary qualification (Bachelor/ Masters) in Accounting/ Finance related discipline
- Demonstrated relevant experience in providing accounting support
- Computer Literacy: A high level of knowledge and experience in MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Communication: Well developed communication skills and the ability to deal with a diverse range of people
- Attention to detail: Demonstrated experience exhibiting a high level of attention to detail and problem solving
NB: Applications will be assessed as soon as they are received so don't miss out - apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.