Assistant Development Manager
Based in the inner suburbs of Melbourne, our client is a specialist real estate investment firm, focussing on property finance and principal real estate transactions. They specialised in equity, joint venture and principal investing, senior and structured finance, and advisory services.
This brand new role sits within the equity investment banking division with a particular focus on the equity funding of, and joint venturing in larger greenfield residential and renewal development projects in all of Australia's major capital cities as well as Greater Melbourne Geelong and Regional NSW, Newcastle.
Below include some of the main responsibilities but are not limited to:
- Reviewing project strategies and budgets to align them with the company's targets and values
- Reviewing detailed construction plans and drawings with onsite works
- Collaborating with the internal project delivery and marketing teams and external consultants/suppliers such as architects, town planners, engineers, surveyors, builders and subcontractors
- Preparing tenders/contracts
- Assisting in research within the company to consistently improve outcomes
- Commercially minded
- Growth mindset
- Strong level of confidence
- Strong technical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Agile approach and quick to think on your feet
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- 2 years of industry experience
Completed a double degree in Engineering (Civil/Structural) and Law
Applications will be assessed as soon as they are received so do not miss out - apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.