Graduate Business Development Manager
Our client is a fast emerging food technology start-up company that provides a digital platform to help restaurants fill their tables at off-peak times by offering diners last-minute deals.
Reporting to the State Manager, this is an excellent opportunity for someone that is looking to kick start their career as a Graduate Business Development Manager. This is a permanent full-time role based in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide or Brisbane and the successful candidate will be responsible for the end to end business development in their city.
The main duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Defining sales leads lists within city
- Manage partner restaurant portfolio within their region
- Acquire/on-board restaurants
- Grow the number of active restaurants in the portfolio each month
- Ensure restaurant portfolio receives adequate back-office support to run smooth operations (Example: issues get fixed and queries answered)
- Identifying partnership and marketing opportunities within the region
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Persistent and does not give up easily
- Ability to engage with clients and maintain a good relationship
- Strong organisational skills with ability to keep a full pipeline
- Excellent time management skills
- Be productive by filling the bulk of their day with client engagement
- A passion and interest in sales/ business development, no related experience needed
- Completion of a tertiary qualification in Business/Commerce/Sales & Marketing/Psychology or in any field
NB: Applications will be assessed as soon as they are received so don't miss out - apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.